Professional Teeth Whitening Treatments

Written by admin on . Posted in Austin all on four, Best cosmetic dentistry, Find the best dentist

Top cosmetic dentist
There are not many things that nearly all Americans agree on, but nearly all of us do agree on at least one thing. A whopping 99.7 percent of American citizens surveyed said that they believe a nice smile is an essential social asset. While all dentists are concerned with good overall dental health and oral hygiene, cosmetic dentists are also experts at making smiles look better. Cosmetic teeth whitening is one of the popular types of treatments that people receive when they visit a cosmetic dentist. There is approximately 1.4 billion dollars spent each year on tooth whitening products and procedures in the United States. Professional cosmetic teeth whitening procedures are available at dentists offices, and there are also some less potent tooth whitening products and whitening toothpastes available in retail stores. More than half (51 percent) of cosmetic dental patients are between 41 and 60 years old. In addition to whitening, cosmetic dentistry includes procedures such as dental implants, clear invisible braces, and porcelain veneers. Dental porcelain veneers are thin white layers which are placed over the natural teeth. This is a great source for more.

Trackback from your site.

Comments (17)

• Lloyd Barrett

My 12 year old son chipped a tooth on the playground at his school last year, and the cosmetic dentist did such a good job that I can never tell which tooth it was by looking at it.

• James PEters